Tuesday 28 February 2012

Fashion Fair True Finish Concealer Trio


A few years ago, I came across an article on beauty products that Ciara(the Like-a-Boy songstress) loves to use and this was one of them. I loved her review on this product but as I wasn't a fan of cream products at the time, I decided to pass.


Well towards the end of last year, I was looking for a new concealer to cover all the excess baggage under my eye and I came across the concealer trio again so I decided to give it a go.


The concealer itself is very creamy and requires a lot blending to avoid the patchy look but it does a good job in hiding away my imperfections giving a matte finish afterwards.


The Good News: the concealer comes in a light, medium and dark shade. The medium matches my skin tone exactly and I use that the most. The light shade can be used to highlight underneath the eyes, the medium shade to conceal and the dark shade to contour. The dark shade has a reddish tone which I didn't like but the good thing about this trio is that I can mix the three shades to achieve whatever I want.

The Bad News: The concealer trio is now discontinued by Fashion Fair but it is still available at Debenhams website (not sure how long it'll be there).

Verdict: as this is my first cream product, it took me a minute to get use to but eventually I got a hang of it and I am liking it.  
PS: I am a liquid foundation fanatic but from the success of this, I am thinking of getting a cream foundation to see how it looks on my normal to dry skin. 


Have you used any Fashion Fair product or the Concealer Trio? What do you think?
What cream foundations would you recommend for me to try?

Beny





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment