Thursday 1 March 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick...

Hey beauties, 

Last week saw the pre-release of  the new Mac Viva Glam lipstick launch by Nicki Minaj. As I am registered with the website,  I received a code to order one before the collection goes live today (1st March) and I leaped without thinking twice. The great thing about purchasing one of these is that all the proceeds made will go to the MAC aids funds. 



It comes packaged in the usual MAC lipstick casing/tube with red rims instead of silver and has Nicki Minaj's signature on both the inside and outside. It contains 3g of product and will retail for £13.50 as with all MAC lipsticks.


This is a very very bright coral-pink lipstick that will be perfect for the upcoming spring/summer, it has a satin finish which isn't too matte on your lips but keeps it moisturized for a while (always moisturize before using any lipstick) and has an opaque look on the lips. 

The colour looks more coral than pink in the tube but looks very barbie pink on my lips and I was kinda disappointed with that because  I was hoping to get that coral-pink mixture on my lips. 
With that said, I am loving Nicki (the lipstick) right now and I have been wearing it every single day since I received it. It smells really good - not too strong and it goes on really smooth on the lips but make sure you apply with a light hand to avoid wasting product by wiping away excess.

I will definitely recommend this lipstick. It is a beautiful summer lipstick that am sure will suit most people and skin tones and you'll be giving to charity at the same time. 

Will you be buying?

If you have, What do you think of Viva Glam Nicki?

Beny



1 comment:

  1. VG Nicki looks great on you, I love how it looks on both light and darker skin tones.

    my skin is super pale but i'll definitely be wearing it. here are my swatches. http://make-every-day-beautiful.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-viva-glam-nicki.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment