Friday 24 February 2012

A Day at the Fashion and Textile Museum

Earlier this week, a few friends and I went to the Fashion and Textile Museum in London to experience a fashion show through the eyes of the photographers.  

The Catwalk to Cover: A Front Row Seat exhibition told the story of what happens at a fashion show both backstage and on stage. The exhibition gave us an insight and unraveled a few secrets of a successful catwalk show through backstage, front row, catwalk, and street style photos of collections by Karl Lagerfeld, Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs. 

This post is on the makeup seen backstage at the catwalk show











Let me know if you'll like to see pictures of the fashion seen at the exhibition.

The exhibition started in November 2011 and will end 25 February 2012. For more information on the Fashion and Textile museum, visit their website here.



My look for the day was very basic but wore my new lipstick Stiletto by Sleek Makeup to add a bit of oomph.


PS: I'll try and recreate a more wearable version of some of the looks from this exhibition.
Beny

1 comment:

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment