Tuesday 21 February 2012

Nail of the Day (NOTD): Wired



Wired is a deep blue coloured polish by L.A.Colors. I purchased this a while ago but have only used it once as I do with all of my nail colours because they don't seem to last on my nails for more than a day before they start to chip away which is très annoying. 

Wired gives a great colour pay off after two coats which I love and the brush enables easy application of polish although the handle is a little short and chubby (if that makes sense).

Price: 99p (a bargain and a half lol)
Where to buy: any hair and beauty supply store e.g. Paks Cosmetics 
Verdict: I love but will give it a B-

Do you have any tips on how to stop my nail colours from chipping away?

Have you tried any L.A.Colors nail polish?

Beny

1 comment:

  1. Like this color! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment