Sunday 5 February 2012

Birthday Celebrations


Before the snow descended on London town, I went out with some lovely friends who agreed to brave the freezing weather with me to celebrate my birthday two weeks after the day and it was such a fun night.

Since it was my birthday, I decided to go a little extra with my look and add two lashes. Yes! two lashes  (well one full lash strip and one lash accent) lol and for me that's a big deal as I don't really use false lashes often but maybe it's time I do and as always the lovely Ruby woo finishes the look.

Products Used:

Face
Primer: Milk of Magnesia (MoM)
Foundation: Medium and Full Coverage Foundation, Bronze 600 (Mary Kay)
Concealer: Select Cover-UP, NC45 (MAC)
Powder: Mineral Powder Foundation, Bronze 2 (MaryKay)
Blush: Sienna (La Femme)
Contour: Face Contour Kit (Sleek Makeup)

Eyes
Primer: Shadow Insurance (Too Faced)
Base: Painterly (Mac)
Transition Colour: light brown Matte eyeshow 357 (Inglot)
Lid: Biscuit (Front Cover book of Shadows)
Blending colour: Clove (Front Cover book of Shadows)
Outer Corner/Crease: dark brown 329 (Inglot)
Brow Bone: Honey Spice (Mary Kay)
Upper lash Line: Glam eyes liquid liner (Rimmel)
Lower Lash Line: MUA Intense Colour, Jet Black (MUA)
Lashes: One by One Volume Express (Maybelline)
Falsies: Ardell 107 & Eldora Lash accent B157
Brows: Eyebrow Pencil, black brown (Rimmel); Eyebrow Cake Powder, Dark Brown/Brown (NYX)

Lips
Liner: cherry (MAC)
Lipstick: Ruby Woo (MAC)


Beny

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! Happy Belated Birthday :)...by the way, do you use the medium or dark in the Sleek Contour kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun...i use the dark

      Delete
    2. Cool..I'm so wishing they were sold here in the U.S! I'm dying to try! Lol

      Delete
  2. you look so gorgeous for your Bday celebration! hope you had fun.

    xo
    blushingbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look stunning. Ruby Woo looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment