Monday 20 February 2012

Sleek Makeup Gift Bag Winner

Hello Beauties, hope you all had a great weekend?

In the last week of January, Sleek Makeup had a 5 day competition on Facebook  and on the 3rd day, I was a lucky winner. Fast forward to last week, my winnings finally arrived by post and I was pleasantly surprised because all the items that was sent were not already in my collection.

The items were placed in a Sleek Makeup gift bag which I have kept nicely for future use.
Side note: am I the only person that collects cute looking carrier/gift bags?lol
The gift bag contained 6 items perfect for creating Spring/Summer look with 2 pout paints, black liquid liner, dark brown brow kit, oh so special palette and a lipstick.

Top left: Peek-a-bloo & Mauve over; Top right: swatch of Peek-a-bloo; Bottom right: swatch of mauve over: bottom left: Peek-a-bloo & mauve over mixed to give a purple shaded goodness lol

 True colour Lipstick - Stiletto (matte finish).

 Dip-It eyeliner - Black

 Brow Kit  - Dark

Oh So Special Palette - Top (L-R): Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz and Celebrate.
Bottom (L-R): Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up and Noir.

I'll let you know what I think of these items after I've played with them a lot more.

 If you'll like to keep up to date with Sleek Makeup then like their Facebook page here and also follow them on Twitter here as they are having another competition this week.

Thanks for stopping by beauties and let me know what you think of these items if you've used any of them.

PS: I promise to be a better blogger this week.

Beny

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a great prize to win. They gifted so many products! Congrats! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I was surprised when I got them...

      Delete
  2. OOOh lucky! I'm loving the Oh so special palette. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me tooo...been using it since the day i got it.x

      Delete
  3. Congratz girl... saw your blog tweet on sleek cosmetics twitter..

    Its very nice. :)



    wwwmakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you're so lucky :)

    reviews on your new Sleek products please

    *now following you*
    http://kimycuporiginals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks hun...i'll review the oh so special palette after extensive use...

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I love their lipsticks, but have been dying to try their eyeshadow palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have their new blushes! Check out my product review! Love the brand, Lucky Girl! x

    high-streetenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment