Monday 30 January 2012

My Winter Warriors


Winter is just a horrible time for me and my skin and it seems to wreak the most havoc on my lips but this was before I discovered Carmex and Aveeno. 

Carmex is just the best thing since slice bread. After years of using Vaseline on my lips (which made my dry/chapped lips worse), I decided to try Carmex after much recommendations and I am very happy  that I did.

Aveeno is just amazing. It keeps my dry/ashy skin in check 24/7 and I love it. I've been using these for over a year now and they are both here to stay for good (until I discover something better). 

  
Beny

Picture courtesy of the IPhone. 

2 comments:

  1. Omg i just started using aveeno a few weeks ago...and I absolutely love it...it keeps me skin very moist and it is fragrance free..great post! also try steaming with a little olive oil then use the aveeno...it works wonders...love your make up posts, doll!

    www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment