Wednesday 25 January 2012

LIPSTICKS (Part 1)

Lipsticks are a great way to add a pop of colour to your look and to give a longer lasting lip colour. It depends on the look you are going for but I like to always wear a lip stick underneath just to have colour on my lips when my gloss fades away.

So in this post, I will be sharing with you my lipstick collection starting with the True Colour Lipsticks by Sleek Makeup.

Cranberry is a limited edition lipstick that came out in November 2011 as part of The Berry Collection. This has a deep red wine shade and gives a matte finish. I love this colour because its the perfect berry lip colour and  I can tone it down and use as a lip tint when I don't want too much "berryness".


Peaches and Cream has a peachy shade with a sheen finish. This is one of my newest purchase and to me it's just like Bare All with a little bit more colour with a sheen finish.


Coral Reef has a neon-coral shade and gives a sheen finish. This colour is everything I want in a lipstick; it's bright and it's loud and I love it.


Majestic is a dark-plumy shade with a matte finish. It is no longer available from the sleek website but you can find a similar shade such as Vamp.


Fuchsia is the very first lipstick I purchased from Sleek and I love it. The label is the same as Majestic but different from the rest because Sleek changed their labeling (PS: love the new label better). It has a matte finish and is still available to purchase from Sleek.


Naked is a nude lipstick with a sheen finish but for me its too light and gives me the ashy look so I pair it with a brown lip pencil to match my skin tone better.


Bare All is a nude lip colour with a peachy undertone and it has a matte finish. I love this so much that I went through a phase where I wore it every single day.

So that's all of my True colour Lipsticks and I am hoping to update this post with any new addition in the future. In the meantime, I'll be doing another post which will contain all the other lipsticks I own from other brands.

Do you own any True Colour Lipstick? If you do, which one is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. I don't own any true color lipsticks, but I would love to! All of these look lovely! I really like peaches & cream, coral reef, and fuchsia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they r really good quality lippies for less than £4 which is a bargain when compared to MAC....

      Delete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment