Friday 27 January 2012

FOTD + The Archduke



Two weekends ago, I discovered a great place that I know I will be frequenting from now on. It's a bar/restaurant situated opposite The Royal Festival hall in Waterloo called The Archduke. They have great food, drinks and live music which I loved the most.

For this look, I opted for a very simple winged out eyeliner with peachy lips.

Products Used:

Face
Primer: Milk of Magnesia (MoM)
Foundation: Medium Coverage Foundation, Bronze 600 (Mary Kay)
Concealer: True finish Concealer Trio (Fashion Fair)
Powder: Mineral Powder Foundation, Bronze 2 (MaryKay)
Blush: Brun Illusion, 11 (Bourjois)
Contour: Face Contour Kit (Sleek Makeup)

Eyes
Upper lash Line: Glam eyes liquid liner (Rimmel)
Lashes: One by One Volume Express (Maybelline)
Brows: Eyebrow Pencil, black brown (Rimmel); Eyebrow Cake Powder, Dark Brown/Brown (NYX)

Lips
Liner: Chestnut (MAC)
Lipstick: Peaches & Cream (Sleek)
Lip Gloss: No11 (Barry M)


Beny

14 comments:

  1. Love that peachy lip color!

    Btw, I just discovered your blog I think 2 days ago...you have some great makeup looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks flawless and I love that lip colour on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty look! It's so fresh and natural. Going to check out more from your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lips in this picture. I need to get that gloss, it look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a really good beauty blog to check out from time to time! Love these items you use! Great blog! Im your new follower. Hope you have a chance to stop by and check out my site sometime!

    Best wishes from Toronto!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the make-up, finding the right nude lippie is such a hassle. I normally use (Touch) Mac but I recently discovered (Perfect Day) Soap & Glory which is a brand I'd never thought of using for make-up seeing as I'm a hardened Mac girl. Also please could you do an eyebrow tutorial, I'm terribly patchy on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its quite difficult to find the right nude lips, my logic is try try n try again lol. Am looking to get Macs hug me soon cos it looked very nude really pretty on my friend so wanna try it on me.

      I will start working on the eyebrow tutorial asap n hopefully it'll be up by this weekend.

      thanks for stopping by Daks.x

      Delete
  7. I like that lippie on you....pretty ~

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so flawless i love your eyebrows x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the makeup, it look so natural and flawless!

    http://vee4vibrant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the natural look with nude lips...amazing...and your eyebrows are on point...

    loving the blog

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment