Monday 23 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!



I will start this off by saying a big fat Happy New Year to all my lovelies. I know this is very late but I think better late than never right?
I am so happy and thankful that 2012 is here and I believe this year will be a good year for all of us and I hope you are all having a good year so far? 

These pictures are courtesy of my IPhone and they were taking on new's day. I would list the products used on my face but I can't quite remember to be honest but if you'd really like to know, comment below and I'll think long and hard about the things I used.

In the meantime, I will tell you where I got my outfit from as a compromise:

Blazer - H&M
Top - H&M
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - H&M
Scarf - Primark
Ring - Market

PS: I apologize for the crappy quality of the second picture but I really like it so I decided to add it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment