Thursday 26 January 2012

FOTD: RUBY WOO after DARK




There's nothing better than a red lip and for me Mac's Ruby Woo is the ultimate red lipstick. It gives a matte finish that lasts all day and doesn't dry my lips out as long as I exfoliate and moisturize properly before use.


Products Used:

Face
Primer: Milk of Magnesia (MoM)
Foundation: Medium Coverage Foundation, Bronze 600 (Mary Kay)
Concealer: Select Cover-UP, NC45 (MAC)
Powder: Mineral Powder Foundation, Bronze 2 (MaryKay)

Blush: Sahara (Sleek Makeup)
Contour: Face Contour Kit (Sleek Makeup)

Eyes
Primer: Urban Decay Primer Portion (UDPP)
Lid: Sin, Urban Decay Pallette
Outer Corner/Crease: dark brown (Inglot)
Brow Bone: Honey Spice (Mary Kay)
Upper lash Line: Glam eyes liquid liner (Rimmel)
Lower Lash Line: MUA Intense Colour, Jet Black (MUA)
Lashes: One by One Volume Express (Maybelline)
Brows: Eyebrow Pencil, black brown (Rimmel); Eyebrow Cake Powder, Dark Brown/Brown (NYX)

Lips
Liner: Red (no name brand)
Lipstick: Ruby Woo (MAC)

1 comment:

  1. I love those earrings! Ruby Woo is one of my favorite lipsticks. Pretty look!

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment