Thursday 28 June 2012

Product Rave: Hollywood Beauty Argan Moroccan Oil


Hey beauties!!! am sure most of you have heard of The Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil but if you haven't just know that this the answer to your prayers if you have very dry hair. 

It works miracles on both your natural hair and your extensions. It conditions, moisturizes and gives your hair a medium luster finish to keep it looking fresh all day. It doesn't weigh your hair down but will build up with time if used everyday.  

So try it and thank me later

xoxo
Beny 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for share great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try argan oil for ages!! I really should go out and buy some, thanks for reminding me lol

    please follow: http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment