Monday 25 June 2012

FOTD: Why Wear RED....

When you can wear blue..lol
OK beauties!! Today's face was inspired by this beauty
Isn't she gorgeous?

I definitely wasn't brave enough to wear this out the house but am sure this will be very "cool for school" sometime in the future...hahahahha


Lip colour: Peek-A-Bloo by Sleek Makeup

Am off from work for a little bit so expect a lot more randomness/makeup fun...hehe

Hope you all had a great weekend and a great start to your week?

xoxo
Beny


Disclaimer: not sure where the models picture came from because my cousin sent it to my phone. if its yours please email me and I'll credit you immediately. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow Benny thats fierce n wld be amazing if u cld rock it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you!
    http://wwwmakeupjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award-tag.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love it! You can totally pull it off too - it looks better on you than the model ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment