Two weeks ago, I received my first ever blog award (yayyy meeee) - the one lovely blog award - from the lovely Madiha (makeupjunkie)
and while i was still celebrating this feat she gave me another one - the liebster blog award - not knowing what "liebster" meant i asked my friend "Google" who said it means beloved or dearest..awwww thank you so much gurl. I really really appreciate it.
So the liebster blog award came with some rules:
1. You must link back to the person who gave the award to you (as a small thanks).
2. Post eleven things about yourself (the version I was given says this, I know some of the other versions don't. It's fun, play along!
3. Answer the questions the person giving you the award has set for you.
4. Create 11 questions for the people to answer that you have given the award to.
5. Choose people to give the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go to their blog and tell them.
7. You can't give the award back to the blogger who gave it to you!
Here we go....
Before I begin, I'll like to apologise for my list not being 11. really hate talking about myself in any situation so i know this will be very hard for me...
- born in Nigeria, Anambra babe (Igbo kwe nu)
- full first name is Binyelum (there's a prize if you can pronounce it correctly lol)
- I cry when I laugh...I've been told I laugh very loud as well hahaha (PS:I don't laugh at everything - it has to be funny)
- don't see the point of hot drinks at all..probably cos they burn my tongue always lol
- don't have pets
- i have an addictive personality - if i like something i am hooked
- i love big hair, big rings, big earrings....
- I love ratchet TV shows...
ermmmmm can't think of anything else....
1.What age did you start wearing make up?
I'll say 14/15....
2.Do you have any fears/ phobias?
Heights. I don't do heights. I go to Alton Towers (theme park) to hold other people's bags while they go on rides. SAD i know lol
3.Most embarrasing moments?
can't think of any. sorry
4.Favourite food that you can eat forever?
Rice and Stew. It's a Nigerian thing looool
5. What is your favourite shade of lipstick to wear?
Red, Red and more Red. LOVE it
6. Which country would you most like to visit and why?
I have so many places I'll love to visit but will most like to visit Nigeria. Haven't been since we left.
7. What is your favourite make up brand and why?
I don't really have a favourite. I use any brand as long as its good quality and affordable.
8. If you watch youtube make up tutorials, who are your top 3 gurus?
9.What is your favourite type of footwear?
Flats or wedges, am all about comfort.
10.Who named you?
hmmm don't really understand this question but my mama named me lool
11. Who are your top 5 new bloggers?
http://epiphanniea.blogspot.co.uk/ - OK she's not new at all. I just love her blog.
- What's your favourite food?
- What's your favourite makeup item you can't go without?
- What is the most expensive and least expensive make up item you own?
- How will describe your fashion style?
- when did u start blogging and why?
- describe your blog in three words?
- How will your best friend describe you in three words?
- If you are a lipstick, what shade would you like to be and why?
- Flat shoes or heels?
- Who are your top 5 favourite bloggers?
- Your favourite Youtuber (makeup/fashion)?
I'll like to pass the one lovely blog award on to the following beauties:
The liebster blog award - This award is given to up-and-coming blogs that you enjoy with 200 or less followers so I'll like to pass it on to:
Phewww, this has to be my longest post yet. If you made it to this point THANK YOU for sticking with me lol
PS: if anyone knows how i can attach these award icon to my sidebar please let me know as i have no clue lol.