Thursday 14 June 2012

FOTD: Simple Gold + Brown with Nude Lips

Hey lovelies!!! How are y'all doing? The weekend is almost here and I am tres excited. It's been a very long week and I am looking forward to chillaxin with some cocktails & good food.
This is an easy, simple and quick nude eye look that I wear on a regular. Am wearing gold e/s on my eye lids, blended out using a dark brown e/s; lined my upper and lower lash line with black eyeliner and added natural lashes to glam it up a teeny bit. The great thing about this look is that you can add any lip colour you wish
For my lips, I used Rimmel's Tiramisu and MAc's Chestnut (lip pencils) along with Sleek's Naked lipstick.

Have a great weekend guys!!!


xoxo
Beny


3 comments:

  1. Hey Beny... I love reading your blog and seeing the different looks you create!

    Therefore;
    I have an award for you on my blog!
    http://wwwmakeupjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/another-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much hun...i really really appreciate it

      Delete
  2. Ooohh love the eyes. Very neutral but intense

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment