Sunday 27 May 2012

| Review | Real Techniques Core Collection and Expert Face Brush

Hey beauties!!! Hope you are all having a nice chilled Sunday?
Am sure you've all heard of the Real Technique brushes...if you haven't click here for more info. So after reading many many great reviews, I decided to get some and add to my growing brush collection. To start my Real Techniques love, I got the Core Collection and the Expert Face brushes. 
The Core Collection is a set of four brushes ideal for applying your base to achieve a flawless HD finish. It also comes with a brush roll which can be turned into a brush stand and notes/ideas on how to use each brush on the back packaging. The brushes in this set include: a detailer brush, a pointed foundation brush, a buffing brush and a contour brush. 

These brushes are extremely soft, dense and feels amazing on the skin, it doesn't scratch or irritate my skin as some brushes do and blends the makeup seamlessly to give a skin-like finish. These brushes are perfectly shaped for easy product placement. My favourite from this set has to be the buffing brush which is great to use for liquid and cream products and gives me an air brushed finish. They haven't shed yet (I've only washed them twice) and cleans easily. The black bristles doesn't bleed or stain the white tips unlike some of the other brushes I own and oh yeah they don't leave hairs on my face which is a massive plus.  
The expert face brush is a newer release and not featured in any collection. It is perfect for applying liquid or cream products and it's oval/dome shaped design with soft bristles allows you to move the brush seamlessly around the contours of your face for an even finish. I really love this brush and will be getting another as a back up.
The Real Techniques brushes can be found at Boots but I purchased mine from lovemakeup. The core collection retails for £21.99 while the expert face brush retails for £9.99.

I think these are a must have in every makeup lovers brush collection and I hope you beauties agree with me...next stop The Starter Set. 


Beny


1 comment:

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment