Tuesday 1 May 2012

M.A.C Pro Longwear Lipcreme - Good To Go + Swatches

Hello beauties, hope you are having a good week so far?
On today's post, I'll like to share with you one of my favorite lipstick - Good to Go. 
Good to Go is a vibrant neon orange lipstick with a cream finish from the Pro-Longwear range;  perfect for the spring and summer season.  
Here are a few FOTD's using Good to Go:
This is true to colour and has great pigmentation so can easily look clownish if you are not careful. So I'll advice to apply using a lip brush or a slight hand if applying straight from the tube. I also pair mine with a brown lip pencil to tone down the colour a little bit. 

 how do you make your orange lippie work for you?

Beny

1 comment:

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment