Sunday 13 May 2012

FOTD feat. a LIPSTICK called MYSTIC


Hey beauties!! Hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoyed the sunshine that made an appearance yesterday? Let's hope we get a bit more of that today. 
I wanted to share with you my new bundle of joy called "mystic" lol. Mystic is a matte purple (very bright btw) lipstick by Sleek Makeup and you guys know I love Sleek already (see here and here if you don't know lol). I know these pictures aren't doing the lippie any justice so let me if you'd like to see clear swatches.

On another note, I will like to say a big FAT thank you to everyone who reads and supports this blog. Thank you for taking the time out to click and comment and to my new friends (all 30 of you) you guys are the best-est.

Alright loves!! its 1:30am and I need to wake up early for church  so goodnight beauties or should I say... Good morning  

Have a great Sunday....


Beny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment