Monday 7 May 2012

BLUED OUT....feat. Inglot E/S

Hey beauties!!! Hope you are all enjoying the extra day off in this long weekend? 
I worked so much last week that I was excited about the extra day added to my weekend. I decided to have a very lazy weekend and spend some quality time with my bed, I didn't leave my house at all on Saturday that's how tired I was.   
On Sunday however, I had a lot more energy so I put on my makeup, added some colour to brighten up my day and off the door I went lol. I used a bright blue e/s from my newly purchased Inglot palette and a dark brown e/s(also from Inglot) on the crease to smoke it out.

Products Used:

Face
Primer: Milk of Magnesia (MoM)
Foundation:Nutritious Vita Mineral Makeup(Estee Lauder)
Concealer: Select Cover-UP, NC45 (MAC)
Powder: Mineral Powder Foundation, Bronze 2 (MaryKay)
Blush: Sahara (Sleek Makeup)
Contour: Face Contour Kit (Sleek Makeup)

Eyes
Primer: UDPP (Urban Decay)
eyeshadows: blue e/s 322 & dark brown 329 (Inglot) 
Upper lash Line: Glam eyes liquid liner (Rimmel)
Lower Lash Line: Supershock gel liner in Black (Avon)
Lashes: One by One Volume Express (Maybelline)
Brows: Pencil, black brown(Rimmel);Brow kit 'dark brown'(NYX) 

Lips
Lip Pencil: Chestnut (MAC)
Lipstick: Fuchsia (Sleek Makeup)


Beny


1 comment:

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment