Monday 26 March 2012

Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Pumpkin Review and Swatches

Hey lovelies,

I am sure you've all heard of the Blush by 3 palette's from Sleek makeup released exclusively to Superdrug. Well if you haven't, let me quickly bring you up to speed. 
Sleek makeup released 5 blush palette's (Lace, Pumpkin, Flame, Pink Spirit and Sugar) with each palette containing 3 different blush available only at Superdrug stores until April 11. Each palette retails for £10 and is now available to be purchased online at sleekmakeup.com


I got the Pumpkin palette which has a trio of gorgeous reddish-coral, pink and orange shades called Lantern, Squash and P Pie which are all great for spring and summer. 

Lantern has a slight shimmer while Squash and P Pie are both matte. These blush are very pigmented and requires a very light hand when applying (depends on the look you are going for really). 


The Pumpkin was the only palette I wanted from the 5 palette's because of the orange shade as I missed out on Aruba (a previous limited edition blush) when it came out.  These are very pigmented and am sure will look great on any skin colour ...I absolutely love it.

 Do you own any Blush by 3 palette? If so what are your thoughts on them? 



Beny

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beny, Lovely swatches! I love Sleek makeup blush too! I don't own any blush by 3 yet. Gonna get it someday~ :)

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment