Sunday 11 March 2012

New Additions.....

Hello beauties,

Hope you are all well and having a good weekend? For the past week, I have been finding it hard to figure out my blogging schedule which led to me not even posting anything at all *shame on me* but fingers crossed I think I've figured it out.


Anyhoo during my week hiatus, I did what I do best...I bought more makeup. So here are some of the juicy goodies I grabbed onto:


Wet n Wild Coloricon "Vanity" palette
I had to get this palette as I've heard so many good reviews on it and I completely agree with all of them. It's very pigmented, true to colour and very long lasting. This is not available in the UK and will never be as it is now discontinued but can be found on ebay.

Sleek Makeup "Blush by 3" palette - Pumpkin (Lantern, squash & P Pie)
 Blush by 3 is a limited edition blush by Sleek Makeup released exclusively to Superdrugs. There are 5 palette's available, It is not available online at the moment but am sure it'll  be in the future and retails for £9.99 each.

Revlon Matte Lipstick (Nude Attitude)
 Nude Attitude is a pale beige/nude lipstick that looks really really pale on me so I have to pair it with a brown lip pencil to make it look normal. It goes on really smoothly and although it has a matte finish doesn't leave my lips dried out.

Revlon Matte Lipstick (Smoked Peach)
Smoked Peach is just like Nude Attitude but more true to colour on me. These two lippies were purchased from ebay

MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer (NC45)
I use this to conceal my dark circles, lighten the under eye area and to define my brows as shown here

MAC Fix+
 I wanted to try Fix+  to find out what the fuss is all about and so far am just happy I bought the small bottle (30ml). 

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick (Nicki)
Viva Glam Nicki was recently released by MAC and you can read my thoughts on this lippie here.

Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner (bronze, black & steel)
Having seen the Pixiwoo sister's use the black Supershock pencil over and over again, I decided to get me some and so far I am loving them. 

I also got two new liquid foundations in my quest to try other foundations out there and I'll be reviewing these in the future.


do you own any of these goodies and what do you think of them?


what other goodies are you lusting after?



Beny

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how you use some of these. I use avon supershock liners and love them, such good value for money.

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment