Saturday 8 October 2011

FOTD: MATTE BROWNS


I just got back from an interview, fingers crossed but I think I did good. On today's look, I decided on a very nude look ( in my opinion) using matte eye shadows from Inglot and the Sleek Storm palette. 


On my face, I am wearing:
Mary Kay medium coverage foundation (600) & face powder
Mac select cover-up concealer (NC45)
Sleek contour kit
Barry M blush (no5)


On my eyes, I used the following:
rimmel's eyebrow pencil (004)
NYX eyebrow kit (brown/black)
eye lid - Inglots eye shadow (357matte)
  crease - Matte brown eye shadow from the Sleek Storm palette
Maybelline gel liner
MUA eye pencil (black)
Maybelline's great last mascara and Mary Kay black mascara


Finally on my lips, I have:
Rimmel lip pencil (Tiramisu) and Mac Lip pencil (chestnut)
Sleek lipstick (Naked)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment