Tuesday 22 November 2011

Smokey but Subtle








The smokey eye is classic, elegant and can be used to jazz up any look. I achieved my look using matte black eyeshadow by Mac (carbon) and a dark brown eyeshadow from Inglot.

I wanted my eyes to do all the talking so I opted to keep the rest of my face very simple by using sahara (blush) and bare all (lipstick) both by Sleek Makeup.

Disclamer: as you can see, the picture quality is crap and that's cos am rubbish at editing. I am trying to learn and hopefully they'll be the bomb.com (in my best Tamar Braxton voice) soon.
love & light
xx

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look and I really like the nude lips. Your eyebrows look great

    http://lashesandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look esp the nude lips.... gosh am off to purchase this lipstick.... fab

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment