Tuesday 4 October 2011

MAC TAG

I saw this on a blog I just recently started folowing and decided to do it as well. I do not have a huge collection of Mac products but I love the few that I own especially the lipsticks.

So here we go,

How long have you been using Mac?
I used my first Mac product during my first year of Uni which was in 2008. I was getting ready for a night out with a friend and I decided to try her pink lipstick and I fell in love.
What was your first Mac product? 
The first Mac product I ever purchased myself was the lipstick mentioned above and it is Mac's girl about town. I loved this lippie and till today I still love it.  
What's your all time favourite Mac product?
Well from my mini collection, I'll have to say Mac's Ruby Woo lipstick. It is the best red lipstick ever and it is matte and it suits every skin tone. GORGEOUS.   
What's your least favourite Mac product?
I currently do not own anything by Mac that I don't like but when that happens I'll definitely let you know.
Do you own a Pro Card?
Nope. Unfortunately it is only for professional make-up artists but I do wish Mac will consider some type of discount for regular folks like you and me.
Your Mac foundation shade?
Don't know what it is yet but will find out soon as I am looking to try their face and body foundation.
Your favourite: Mac Foundation? 
Well, never used so don't have one at the moment.
Eyeshadow
I only have carbon which is the blackest black eyeshadow I own so that'll have to be my favourite.
Lipstick
I will have to Russian Red. It is a matte red lipstick with orange hues and it is to die for.
Liner: never used any eye liner but i have their lip pencil in chestnut.
Brush: don't own any
Pro Prduct: this will be an orange lipstick i purchased from the cosmetics company. 

Comment on the following Mac product; Have you used them? If so, give feedback.
Unfortunately for most of the products mentioned in this section, I have never used them so I'll just skip writing those products down but will add them later when I purchase and try them out. 

Mineralize Blush
I adore these blushes, they are really pigmented and the colour payoff on the cheeks is so worth it. 

Select Cover Up Concealer
I use this under my eyes to brighten and conceal. I can say it looks good as a brightener but it doesn't really conceal all the baggage I carry under my eyes. 

Lipstick
These are my favourite products ever by Mac. The pigmentation is amazing, the range of colours available is huge, the colour pay off and staying power is incredible. Yep!!! I love them.

Lip Pencil
I like the one I own.

Paint Pots 
I bought painterly having watched lots of reviews on it and it is really good. It is light coloured so can be paired underneath any eyeshadow.

Eyeshadow
I only own one which is disappointing but I will definitely be adding more to my collection as the one I own is really good.

So that's it. As you can see, I do not own a lot of Macs but I am looking forward to increasing my collection. 

Thanks a lot for reading and I'll be updating this post in the near future. 
The blog mentioned above is http://www.daintydollymix.com so please check her out. 

love & light
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment