Friday 7 October 2011

Tag - 40 Beauty Question!

I love doing tags so I decided to do this as well.
 Here we go,
SKINCARE 
How many times do you wash your face daily?
well i try to wash twice a day but honestly I mostly manage to do it once (in the mornings).
What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
I have a normal to dry skin.
What is your current facial wash?

Mary Kay Timewise cleanser.

Do you exfoliate? 
 yes
What brand do you use?

Queen Helene oatmeal and honey scrub.
What moisturizer do you use?
Mary Kay Timewise moisturiser
Do you have freckles? 
No

Do you use eye cream? 
not yet but hopefully will start soon
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
i currently don't and I never have. I pray it stays that way.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
no

MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use? 
I use Mary Kay's medium or full coverage foundation in shade 600.

How about concealer? 
I use a combination of Mary Kay's concealers and Mac's select cover concealer. I use Mac to brighten under my eyes and Mary Kay to actually conceal and cover up blemishes.
Do you know your undertone color?
I have yellow or golden undertones 
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them. I was never into them but sometime last year, I tried my first pair and haven't stopped ever since. I don't wear them daily, just when I want to feel glamorous. 
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
 
Yep. I definitely don't want an eye infection so I toss mine. 

What brand of mascara do you use?
 I love Maybelline lash stiletto, Maybelline great last or Mary Kay. 
Sephora or MAC?
 
Well since we don't have Sephora in the UK, I'll go for MAC
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
nope. Not a Pro yet.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
I use brushes mainly for my make up application. 
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
 
Yep. I use Urban Decay Primer Portion, Mac Paint Pots or NYX Jumbo Pencils.

For the face? 
I used Mary Kay face primer for a while but currently using Milk of Magnesia

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

ahhhh!! I have so many but I love all the colours on the Sleek storm palette, my Inglot duo palette, Macs carbon, texture and the Frontcover eyeshadow palettes.  
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
I use pencil most of the time but also use liquid and gel liner.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? 
I don't any more. When I was learning, it was a daily occurrence but as they say; practice makes perfect.
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
I don't mind them.
Do you use mineral makeup?
 
I've never used one and don't think I'll ever use one. I love my liquid foundation too much.
What is your favorite lipstick?

I really can't choose one.
How about lipgloss? 

i am not a big fan of lip glosses, i am more of a lipstick girl.
What is your favorite blush to use? 
I love Sleek sahara and Barry M's no5

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
 I've never bought any from ebay but I've looked and wouldn't mind buying from their in the future. 
Do you like drugstore makeup? 
I love drug store make up. Most of my collection are from drug store.
Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
 
The only one I know of is in Portsmouth and I went there a lot while I was still a student. Definitely need to find one close to or in London. 

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
Yes Yes Yes. I thought about it for a long time but haven't done it because I don't have the funds to pay for the class but it is still in my wishlist.Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
nahhh. I like to take my time when am doing my make up
Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
There are too many but the one I hate the most are using black pencil or black eye shadow to fill in your brows, people that use black pencil on their lips and don't blend it out properly or people that shave off all their eyebrows n then tattoo it back on.
Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
 
I like colour in lipsticks and eye shadows but I also like neutral colours. It really depends on how I feel on the day.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Mrs Kim Kardashian always looks amazing. Also my sister Beyonce never disappoints.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
I will choose mascara to open up my eyes and make me look more awake.
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes. I do most times.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
ofcourse. I think I look just as good.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I will say Mac and Sleek because some of the Mac products are just amazing but not very purse friendly whereas Sleek is just as amazing and very purse friendly.
What do you think of Makeup??
 
I think it is the best thing ever invented. It can transform anyone from drab to fab and it is just an exciting way of expressing myself.



Thanks for reading lovelies. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment