Tuesday 7 August 2012

Beauty on a Budget: Stars Makeup Haven Lip Gloss

Hello my lovelies!!! It's been more than a while since I've done any kinda blogging, hope you are all doing better than I am? The funny thing is that I come on blogger everyday to check up on my favourite blogs and troll the interweb but lack the motivation to talk to you beauties (bad bad bad). I promise to do better from now.


OK on to today's post...

I am not the biggest fan of lip glosses at all but when i saw these on my favourite site I thought "hmm let me try these and if I don't like them I can just give them to my little sister" lol.
They came packaged in these simple but cute purple box and contains 2.7g/0.095oz of product (please don't ask where the 3rd box is) 
They retail for £1.50(sale) each and come with a dome shaped applicator.
The shades I picked are 


The colour pay off of these glosses are pretty good although the brighter ones are a lot more pigmented. I always pair them with a lip pencil + lipstick combo so can't really comment on its staying power but as with every lip gloss, you always have to reapply after a few hours.
They have no weird smell and no sticky consistency. My favourite has to be "hot chocolate", when paired with "Hug me" it gives the perfect nude lip colour for my skin tone. I'll definitely recommend these as they are extremely affordable and worth every penny. 


xoxo
Beny

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang"Beauty on a Budget: Stars Makeup Haven Lip Gloss"

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment