Thursday 9 August 2012

MAC "Hug Me" Lipstick

Hi lovelies, hope you're all having a good week so far?  The weekend is almost here and I will like to share with you my new favourite "weekend" lipstick - Hug Me. I've worn this everyday of the past two weekends and I cannot get enough of it.






Hug me is described as a flesh pink lipstick with a lustre finish which I totally agree with. It disappears on my lips when applied and blends seamlessly with my skin tone. The lustre finish helps keep the lips moisturised and enables it to glide over the lips easily.   




It contains 3g of product and retails for £14 as part of MACs regular collection.



This is pretty pigmented; It gives a good colour pay off with a creamy finish. As with all nude lipsticks, it doesn't last all day so needs reapplying after some time especially after eating and drinking. Having said that, I absolutely love this lipstick. It is the perfect nude for that everyday/no-makeup look and will definitely recommend everyone to have this in their makeup bag or at least go to the MAC counters and swatch it.


Here are a few pictures of me wearing "Hug Me"
(Taken with the IPhone)

You can pick this up from MAC counters or website.


xoxo
Beny

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!!! Been thinking of getting hug me for a while but i keep getting distracted when I go to the MAC store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this lipstick, I love mac modesty so definitely going to have a look at this one asap.

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty nude colour, definitely looks great with your skin tone!
    Looks gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment