Thursday, 19 July 2012

All Time Fav: Sleek MakeUp's "Sahara" Blush



I go through phases with everything I own, one minute they are hot and next I don't even remember they exist but this blush right here *in my best Tamar Braxton voice* is my all time absolute favourite. I can wear this blush with any look for any occasion.
Sahara is a mid-tone orangey-brown matte blush with flecks of shimmer (does that make sense). It gives a warm glow with a natural finish - like I have nothing on.
As you can see, mine has seen better days; I've had this for over a year now and I haven't even hit pan and that's because It comes with a whooping 8g of product and retails for £4.49 (definitely wasn't that much when I got mine...blame recession).
I think this is definitely a must have esp for women of colour..try it and let me know what you think.

xoxo
Beny

3 comments:

  1. I love Sahara! It goes with almost any makeup look. I always reach for it when I want to look more natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang"All Time Fav: Sleek MakeUp's "Sahara" Blush "

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment