Monday 5 September 2011

FOTD: NEUTRAL EVERYDAY LOOK

Firstly, I outlined my eyebrow shape using Rimmel eyebrow pencil in black brown (004) and then filled in the brows with NYX eyebrow kit in Dark brown/brown. I used MAC's select coverup concealer (NC45) to further outline the brows. I do this first so I can blend out the concealer using my foundation.

Face: I am wearing Sleek's Foundation in Terracotta and used Mary Kay's powder as a setting powder. I used same concealer as above under my eyes to cover dark circles and also brighten my face. I also used Sleek's contour kit in Dark to contour and highlight the cheeks and nose.

Eyes: I am wearing Rimmel's Glam'eyes liquid eyeliner on my upper lids, a black pencil on the upper and lower lashline and a black waterproof mascara on my lashes.

Cheeks:
I am wearing BarryM's blush no5 on the apples of my cheeks.

Lips: Lined my lips using MAC's lip pencil (chestnut) and topped of with a natural collection lipgloss from Boots (no name on it).

Hope you like this look as much as I do.

Love & Light
muahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment