Saturday 3 September 2011

BEAUTY TRICKS AND TIPS

Hey guys. Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful sunny weather this weekend?
On today's post, I will be sharing some of my favorite beauty tricks that I use daily.
  1. Make my own tinted lip gloss by mixing some lip gloss with any lip balm.
  2. Mix a matte orange lip stick with my concealer in order to cancel out darkness under my eye. PS: if you have a concealer palette with orange corrector then save your lip stick for your lips.
  3. Make my own tinted moisturizer by mixing my foundation with face moisturizer.
  4. To make the whites of my eyes look wider, I use light blue eye pencil under the eye and this can also be achieved by using white pencil on the water line.
  5. Always wait at least 5 minutes after applying face moisturizer.
That's all I can think of for now but this will be updated with more tips and tricks in the future.

Let me know what your beauty tricks and tips are.

Love & Light
muahh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment