Friday 2 September 2011

AUTUMN MAKE-UP TRENDS

As we are fast approaching autumn, these are the fabulous make-up trends hitting the runways that I love. Trends include:

Draw The Line
Thinly or thickly drawn liners have always been my thing so very excited to see this on the catwalks.

Lashes
Since I am not much of a false lashes wearer, I will be investing in a very good volumising mascara.

Metals
It was all about the muted metals and smoky silvers on the catwalks but I will be swapping these will gold shades as that what I prefer.

Finally...
The look that has no season or reason to be worn. I love a bit of red lip and I wear it whenever I feel like showing a bit of classic glamour.

Hope you all enjoyed my two cents?
What is your favorite makeup look for this autumn?

Love & Light
muahhhh

Pictures from glamourmagazine.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment