Saturday 1 September 2012

Tales

Hey Loves...hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend?

I've been MIA for a while now so wanted to do a quick post to let you know am still alive and kicking like a new born baby. Will definitely get back to regular updates/ posts.
Did you notice my blog name change to "beautymaid"? What do u think? not quite sure I love it...oh well can always change it again.lol

You can keep up with me on Instagram where I post daily looks, all the food I shouldn't be eating and more...below are samples of what i get up to with my camera.
So if you on instagram, lets follow each other and get to know each other better.

Please let me know what you think of my new blog name.....

Follow me: bloglovin / Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment