Tuesday 4 September 2012

GOSH Cosmetic Eye Makeup Trio

Hey Loves, am getting back into the swing of blogging and I wanted to share with you lovelies this uber cheap eye shadow trio I got a few weeks ago. 
During a random trip to Superdrug, I noticed a stand with a bunch of GOSH cosmetics products reduced to £3 or £4 and after a lot of sifting through, I picked up these four eye makeup products. The small pots contains loose eyeshadows which will be reviewed on a future post.  
The Trio palette comes with three colours perfect for creating a smokey eye or a simple day look. These colours don't have any special names so I've decided to give them names: the lightest colour will be called "milkyway", the golden colour will be called "snickers" while the dark brown will be called "galaxy chocolate" hehehe. 
The palette contains 2g of product which is definitely a great amount for the price and the three colours all has shimmery/glittery particles in them. These colours looks great when swatched on my finger tips as shown below but when swatched on the back of my hands, the colour fades into nothingness...not impressed at all.


When I did use it, I noticed that milky way and snickers seems to be a lot more pigmented than galaxy chocolate but they all require a good base/primer (I used NYX Jumbo pencil) to give'em something to adhere to which makes the colours pop a lot more. I only bought this palette because it was on sale and  won't be buying the other trio palettes in the range cos that'll be a waste of my money.

To me this is not worth buying, there are lots of other brands that produce better quality eye shadows  but if you can't afford to shell out the extra £££s for other brands such as Sleek or Inglot then you might wanna get this and try for yourself.

Do you own any GOSH palettes? What are your thoughts on the colour pay-off of their eyeshadows?

xoxo
Beny 

1 comment:

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment