Monday 23 April 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon "Vanity" Palette + Swatches



Hey Lovelies, hope you all had a great weekend? A few weeks ago, the Wet n Wild color Icon Vanity Palette was included in a post I did as part of my "new additions" so I thought to start this week off by sharing with you beauties swatches of the colours from the palette. 

There really is nothing bad I can say about this palette. As you can see, the shades are really pigmented (I mean really), not chalky, blends out easily with the right brush, lasts as long as you want it to  and doesn't crease when used with a good eye shadow primer (I use Urban Decay or Too Faced). 

For us folks that live in the UK, you can purchase this from ebay as it is not sold here at all (well not that I know of) but am hearing it has been discontinued in the US so I guess this is the right time to buy before all the ebay sellers run out of stock lol. It is really affordable and great value for money; I purchased mine for less than £8 including p&p. 

PS: there are three other palettes available (greed, Pride and Lust)


do you own any of the Wet n Wild palettes? If so, what are your thoughts on them?  
if you don't, would you be making a purchase?



Beny

1 comment:

  1. I live in the UK as well and just posted a wet n wild haul purchased from a US site. Check it out if you're still on the hunt for some more wet n wild goodies :)

    http://zoobaydah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/us-beauty-haul-from-beautyjointcom-wet.html

    ReplyDelete

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment