Thursday 12 April 2012

REVIEW: AVON IDEAL FLAWLESS INVISIBLE COVERAGE FOUNDATION

Hey Beauties!!! 
How is everyone doing this week? Hope you had a great Easter weekend and didn't munch on too many Easter eggs? 

The Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation is the newest foundation released by Avon. It comes in 15 different shades, contains SPF 15 and is said to be a full-coverage foundation that creates a virtually undetectable veil of natural-looking flawless  perfection.

I wasn't quite sure about this foundation but decided to get one after receiving an email from Avon with a free delivery code. lol 
Sidebar: Am I the only one who hates paying for delivery. Please tell me am not alone. ha!!
So my shade is Sable. Although their are 15 different shades available, only 3 shades are suitable for deeper/darker skin tones which is very disappointing. 
Having said that, Sable is my perfect match. It blends into my skin seamlessly and magically disappears and definitely gives that natural looking flawless perfection. 
I've been using this foundation daily since February and the first time I used it, I didn't like it at all but it has grown on me. It is definitely not a full coverage foundation, it gives me a light coverage which is build-able to medium coverage and since I like a lot more coverage I tend to build it up a lot.

It comes in a clear glass bottle, a pump and you get 30ml of product for £12. 
I will definitely recommend this foundation; I think it is the perfect foundation for the spring/summer season as it is very lightweight and will let your skin shine through no matter how much product you use. 


To visit the Avon website, click here.... 
To see how the "Ideal Flawless" looks on me click here...


I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I'm back and I hope you lovelies didn't miss me too much.



Beny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to know what you think so please leave a comment